Community request for the Cessna 172 in the Hawk livery used by N75549. There appear to be only two C172s that use this unique livery, N75549 and N733EJ.
- Matches real aircraft colour and decals as close as possible.
- 8k Textures.
- Option to use own tail number.
- Livery is available on 18 versions of the C172:-
- Default C172 Wheels (G1000 or classic gauges)
- Default C172 Skis (G1000 or classic gauges)
- Default C172 Floats (G1000 or classic gauges)
- JTA C172 TDi mod (G1000)
- Bagolu C172 No Wheel Fairings (Classic gauges)
Bagolu C172 No Front Fairing (Classic gauges)
- Bagolu C172 Amphibian (G1000 or classic gauges)
- Bagolu C172 Bush Kit (G1000 or classic gauges)
- Bagolu C172 Tail Dragger (G1000 or classic gauges)
- Bagolu C172 AOA (G1000 or classic gauges)
- Bagolu C172 Reims Rocket/Hawk XP II (G1000). <-- ** NEW **
- Just one folder to copy to your community folder for all 18 versions.
- All versions share the same textures so there is little size penalty for having all versions combined in one community folder.
- Hawk livery will only appear on those aircraft you own (default) or have installed (JTA or Bagolu).
- Hawk livery will automatically be available in the JTA or Bagolu mods if you install them after the Hawk livery.
- Custom interior colour.
Check out my other liveries here https://flightsim.to/profile/Crispy136/uploads
Note:- Rudeness will not be tolerated. Rude people will be blocked.
This livery is available as either an exact replica of N75549 or as a “your own tail number” version.
- To use tail number N75549 copy folder 2_C172_HAWK_N75549 to your community folder, OR
- To use your own tail number copy folder 2_C172_HAWK to your community folder.
- To see the classic gauges version of this livery you would need to own the Deluxe/ Premium Deluxe MSFS.
- You would need the JTA TDi 172 mod installed to see that version of the livery. You can download this great mod at https://flightsim.to/file/15473/c172jta
- To see the no wheel fairings versions of the G1000 172 you would need Bagolu's G1000 172 mod which replaces the default G1000 172. This mod brings enhancements such as configurable wheel fairings, opening doors and more.
- To see the livery for the Bagolu versions of the 172, you would need to have them installed, and you can download these geat mods using the links below.
- The livery will work with just some or all source aircraft available in MSFS.
See "Read_Me_1st.pdf" included in zipfile.
You can contact me by messaging me on Flightsim.to.
These repaints are provided free of change and are not to be repurposed for inclusion with any commercial package or uploaded to another site without my permission. The use of the downloaded repaints is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.